Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Project Life Week 3


Today I want to share with you my Week 3 of Project Life

I was excited this week when Clay sent me a picture on my phone of the helicopter he was working on.
*Tip - have you & your partner take a photo of work

Once again I have added a quote this week, as I hope to do every week.  I also saved the tag from Noah's new backpack a sewed it onto a card.
*Tip - don't forget to save little tags, receipt and other miscellany from the week.  It makes for good filler!

A close up of some layering on my photos


Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. These look great, Danielle! Love the stitching and sparkly detail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! I love the special elements that you added. I'm going to ask my husband to start taking pictures for me to include as well. Great tip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...