Monday, August 19, 2013

Us

Today I wanted to share with you a layout I created with the new August Paper Bakery Scrapbook Kit - Hello You


I used a shipping tag from my stash, painted some glue on the bottom and sprinkled it with Wow Chunky Gold Glitter. 

On the wood veneer I added some gold Stickles to it.

I splattered some Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine to the background, and added a strip of Gold Glitter Tape.

You can find the kit Here
for $28 or if you sub its $25 
(plus shipping)

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. LOVE that background!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Loving the little bits of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That background paper is to die for!! Love the photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful paper. I like the gold touches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet, love the way you added bling to the ordinary items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black and white photo with the background and colors. fabulous layout... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty layout, love the touches of gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the wood veneer turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *gasp* super super sweet!! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Love the colorful background!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...