Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Big Hair

Here is my latest layout....I made it for the class over at Studio Calico called Bright Ideas....The challenge was to "shaped text"...I used my starburst mask and then stamped the year 1994 over the open parts of the mask....(it was after the 3rd 1994 that I stamped that I realized this was actually a photo from 1993....oh well lol) I then hand stitched the outline of the mask around the text.


Here is a close up of the top left corner

and a close up of the top right

I used my Color Box Gold Ink and stamped
over my raw chipboard Thickers
It takes a little bit to dry

Here is a close up

Thanks for taking a peek at my crazy big hair!!!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this layout! So clever to stamp the 1994s everywhere. I love the stitching too. What a fun topic to scrap. That is indeed some very big hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, love the stamping and layers under the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how bright and clear the images are! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous layout (and I think we had the same hair in 1993!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! and I think 1993 was a great hair year in my opinion! lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...