Thursday, October 20, 2016

Project Life Week 38 2016

Today I have week 38 of my Project Life to share, using the Falloween Daily Diary Kit by Noel Mignon!

First up is the Process Video



This weeks Design Team challenge is Falling Leaves - use leaves somewhere on your layout.


This week my boys wanted to include some drawings. Noah drew a picture of our dogs, and Liam drew a picture of me! I also included a tag from a new shirt my husband purchased.


you can see here that for the challenge, I used 2 3x4 cards with leaves printed on them, then added one of the Pebbles Rubber Charms that is a leaf.


I found some pictures the boys drew, on their desks, and decided to include them, using a 8.5 x 11 page protector. For some added fun and texture I stitched a ruffled strip of purple velvet ribbon from my stash.



And here are some close ups






Thanks for stopping by! How is your 2016 Project Life coming along?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...