Thursday, September 29, 2016

Project Life Week 37 2016

Happy Thursday! 
Today I have Week 37 of my Project Life to share with you, using the amazing Noel Mignon Buttons and Bows Daily Diary Kit.



 This weeks Design Team Challenge is Siblings - create a layout about siblings.


I chose to use my boys back too school photos for this challenge.
Noah is now in Grade 3 and Liam is in Grade 1.


Here are some close up photos for this week


I used my Stickles in Diamond from my stash to jazz up my cards


I love the gold heart puffy stickers by Fancy Pants that Noel included in this months kit!!


How cute are the birds from the Simple Stories Posh line? I wish I had more of them!!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to create or document something today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...