Thursday, August 11, 2016

Project Life Week 30 2016

Happy Thursday!
Today I am up with Week 30 of my Project Life using the Noel Mignon Vintage Charm Daily Diary Kit!
This weeks Design Team challenge is - Our House. Use a house icon on your project, make your home the subject of your project or make a home decor item.
I chose to use the "Honey I'm Home" 4x6 card, to document that my husband came home from his 4 weeks away at work.

I love the colours of this kit. Noel included lots of fun bits & pieces in this months kit.

I love the multi coloured twine this month. I used my Cropodile to punch a hole through the page protector and card, then tied a fun little bow. (the ribbon I stitched along the side is from my stash)

And here are some more close ups


Thanks for looking. How are you making out with Project Life 2016?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...