Thursday, June 9, 2016

project life week 21 with Noel Mignon

Happy Thursday!
Today I want to share Week 21 from my project life using the 


 This weeks DT challenge is "Picture Perfect" - use a camera or film or instagram motif on your project
 On the left hand side of my project I used several. I used the camera flair that came in the kit with some coral thread bunched up behind it. I also used the frame that has cameras across the bottom, and I stitched the camera from the Simple Stories die cuts that were also included this month.
 On the right side of my project, I used the Camera Washi Tape strip from this month, along with the little camera sticker that I placed in the center of the "o" on the orange favorites card
 I tangled some gold thread and stapled it behind the butterfly on this card for some little detail
 I love the Basic Grey Banners that came in the kit. I used my hot glue gun to adhere it.
 Here I added a phrase sticker over top of the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...