Thursday, June 16, 2016

Documenting Week 22 with Noel Mignon


Happy Thursday! Today I want to share with you my Project Life Week 22 using the Happy Days Daily Diary Kit from Noel Mignon. 

Up first is a process video

And here are some photos
 I love how this layout came together!

 I added lots of little details, like stitching some cards together to make a 4x6 card, and to my titles
I loved all the yellow flowers in this months kit. They add a fun pop of colour & texture.
 Here is an 8.5x11 page protector I cut down, then stitched together using my sewing machine. I used the gorgeous teal ribbon that came in the kit to edge the page and add some extra texture
Next up I dumped a bunch of sequins from my mason jar, into the page. Then I used my sewing machine again to stitch a pocket to keep them in place. After that I added my ephemera and that cute felt ribbon paper clip.
 I mixed & matched some alphas and word stickers
 I used my Tim Holtz bird punch from my stash and added a few of these cute birds to my layout to keep in theme with the card and photo about the new Oriole feeder I got.
And here is a close up of my sequin pocket.

And don't forget to join us on the Noel Mignon Members Facebook Page June 21st for the Summer Lovin' Kit Reveal Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...