Thursday, May 12, 2016

Project Life Wk 17 with Noel Mignon

Happy Thursday!



Today I am up with a new Process Video and photos sharing with you how I documenting Week 17 with the awesome Pure Bliss Daily Diary Kit from Noel Mignon!

I included some extra inserts this week to put in some of Liam's artwork and a piece of the packaging from his new Lego set he got for his birthday! To add some interest and texture to the page protector I used my sewing machine and stitched the gorgeous ribbon down the edge that came in the kit!



I loved the frame that was included in the kit! It was perfect to use on Noah's doodles! 

I love the puffy stickers from Pink Paislee/Paige Evans that came in the kit! I seriously need another pack!
I saved one of the tags that flips open, off of Liam's birthday present, and stitched it to a 3x4 card. With it tucked in to the page protector, you can still flip it open.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...