Monday, February 8, 2016

Project Life Wk 6 2016

Happy Monday! Today I am sharing with you my Project Life Week 6, using the Noel Mignon Heart Of Gold Daily Diary Kit

Here is an unboxing video I made of the kit last week


Its snowing here today, and I had a heck of a time trying to photograph. All my gold elements look brown, so I apologize.
This weeks theme for the design team is "Love Letters". We were asked to either journal or do a fun technique and/or design element with letters. I chose to do 2 things, one was to write some journaling to my boys about how they didn't want to wait for me to make dinner, so they toasted half a loaf of bread! The second thing I did was to add the total of my Costco bill, down the side of my card with some Thickers from my stash!

 There are so many fun elements in this kit! I love the "clear" Pink Paislee stickers, like the one that says "Epic" on the bottom corner of this photo! I also used some scraps of ribbon from my stash on this layout. I made a little tab out of yellow ribbon above, and I made a ruffle out of blue ribbon below.
I love all the glittery cards and gold cards in this months kit! I am also loving the Crate Paper Hello Love gold heart stickers!
 The gold diamond shape paperclip was perfect to hold my receipt in the pocket!
 I added stitching to several of the cards for some added texture

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope I inspired you to create something today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...