Thursday, February 18, 2016

Love You Layout & a Process Video

Today I want to share with you a layout I created last week, using up bits from my stash that have been hanging around!


I also created a process video for this layout! I hope you enjoy it!


Look at all the bits and bobs on this layout! I just love it!

I used some chipboard from the Crate Paper Oh Darling collection

That pink flower has my heart! I have been hoarding it for ages

I did some stamping with my Prima Stamps, and I also used my pink metallic Heidi Swapp texture paste, and stencil

The title was fussy cut from my Crate Paper Hello Love paper pad.

I hope you enjoyed my layout and video. I would love for you to subscribe to my youtube channel and give me a thumbs up!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle--I saw your page on Scrapbook.com as I just got some HS modeling paste to try for the first time. Your video is great--I love your choice of embellishments...such a super page..those white roses are the perfect choice hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...