Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day Clay

I love this man more everyday! Who would have thought almost 10 years ago we would have met on an online dating service?

He declared his love for me, I wanted to break up with him (I was just scared). He sold his house (4 hours away from me) and moved into my apartment. After a whirlwind romance, engagement, new house, and pregnant all within 14 months, we settled into this thing we call "life"

 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 houses later, here we are, and I wouldn't change a thing. We are not perfect. We have had our ups and downs just like any relationship, but we compliment each other and here we are 10 years later, stronger than ever, more in love everyday and I wouldn't change a thing!
Last night we were driving home from my Mom's house, just having random conversations about nothing important, and I said "Can you imagine if I was a meek & mild person" and his response was "no, you're pushy" and was like "WHAT?!!" and he said "Not in a bad way, just a redhead way" and I said "No one has ever said that to me" and he said "Really?!!" and I was like "hmm...do you wish I was more meek & mild?" and he said "Nope, I love you the way you are"

You can read about our first 6 years together HERE

I love you Clay, and I am so glad I didn't break up with you! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...