Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Ready To Fish


So I have been on a bit of a scrappy binge this month. I finally found my mojo again. At the end of December, Clay and I decided to give the boys my scraproom, for their toy/lego room and I would move out into the family room. I was so excited! I have wanted to do this for the past 2.5yrs. I missed having my scrap area out in the family room like at our old house. I hated being stuck in another room, alone. I scrap better when I am in the thick of things, with chaos around me.
Here is a picture of some of my albums, all my paper & my stamps, most of my mists and embellishments.

So far this month I have made 13 layouts and 4 weeks of project life and 1 card. Also I have purged a rubbermaid tote of supplies!

I am going to post a layout every day for the next little while on my blog, along with my December Daily 2016!

Here is the first layout I want to share with you! 

I created this using the October Afternoon Treasure Map Collection.


I used the packaging technique and put "smushed" some different mists onto the background, and then added some splatters.


I also added some messy thread behind the ship sticker.


I used my sewing machine and did lots of stitching on the layout.

I hope I have inspired you to create something today!

Also, I now have a YouTube Channel!
You can find me HERE. I have my first video up and I plan on starting process videos! I hope you stop by and subscribe!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...