Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Joyful Little Moments

This layout was inspired by the amazingly talented Ashli Oliver aka Soaphouse Mama over at Purplemailbox


First off, I decided to just use stuff that has been sitting around in my scrap stash. These were all items I was going to purge, but then challenged myself to see if I could create something with them.


For the background, I used my hot glue gun to adhere the twisted ribbons, pink card and photo. Next I used a spatula and added gesso over everything. Next I used some mists and painted the background with my waterbrush. 

 I then added some stamping and lots of stitching to the layout.

I am really pleased with how this layout turned out, and that I used up some product I was going to get rid of!

Also I have a YouTube Channel! I will be starting to post process videos and unboxing videos. I'd love for you to check it out, and subscribe!!! You can find it HERE
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cool layout! Love all the texture. Ashli Oliver is so inspiring. Definitely. I love the stitching here, too. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...