Monday, August 10, 2015

Canning with Noel Mignon!

Today I want to share with you a layout I created using this months 
COUNTRY LIFE KIT from NOEL MIGNON!! 

The moment I saw the Blue Gingham Paper, the Mason Jar Clips and that cute Barn Stamp, I knew exactly what I want to scrap about! 

How awesome are the Mason Jar Clips?!
 I love to cluster & layer lots of things together with my glue gun!

For the background I used the Shimelle Hearts Stencil, and some Modeling Paste.  I also painted some Gesso on the background to make my layers "pop".

I stamped the Barn Stamp all over the background using my Staz On Ink

I used the Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in Butter, that came in the kit, all over my layout.
It showed up awesome on the kraft background.

I added some messy stitching, and some more splatters with my mist & gelatos!  I hope I have inspired you with this layout!

Also don't forget about the CHALLENGE we have going on over at NOEL MIGNON!  Play along and you can win a Daily Diary Kit of your choice!!!!   You can read more about it HERE .  You have until August 31 to get your entries in!! 



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...