Saturday, June 7, 2014

Hard Workin' Man

I want to share with you a layout I created about my husband Clay.  I thought it was fitting to put on the blog today because he is away from home working at the hangar in Thunder Bay right now.  He is one of the hardest working men I know.  He is a great provider, and awesome dad and an amazing hubby!

I used one of the SC album insert pages on the background.  I added sequins and rivets and stitched them into pockets, then stitched it to the page.

On the tag, I wrote the words out the Brooks & Dunn's song "Hard Workin' Man".  I also enclosed a little note to clay.

I love these Jillibean chipboard alphas.  I used my hot glue gun to adhere them.

Lots of layers

Thanks so much for taking a look!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...