Monday, October 7, 2013

Crazy Squirrels

Halloween is my favourite time of the year!!! Today I wanted to share with you a layout I created using October Afternoon's Witch Hazel Collection and Heidi Swapp Color Shine!

The pictures say it all!  At our old house we had some crazy squirrels!  The chewed up all of our pumpkins before halloween and poor Liam was so sad!





You can find most of the products I used today at 
Paper Issues and if you use my code you can save
20% off your entire order!




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Your poor pumpkins! I had no idea squirrels would ever do that! Love all the Witch Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness!! Poor thing, he does look SOOOO sad and upset! Love all your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poor son, but I have to say I love this layout...it really did make me lol!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those darn squirrels! Looks like they had quite the feast. Fun page - love that pumpkin flair button! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squirrels are nuts ;) This layout is great. Love all the bits you used.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...