Saturday, June 15, 2013

Lets Rest

I am currently loving 2 things right now
1) Anything Aqua
2) My Jenni Bowlin Quilting Star Punch

Today I put the 2 together and this is what I came up with




I just love mixing my fonts for my titles.

I added a tiny amount of Mister Hueys in Neon Pink, and some Stickles in Stardust

I also added some sequins & cabochon. Some of the stars I layered and lifted for more dimension

The flair is from Paper Bakery.

What are you currently loving right now?

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm loving that punch as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I LOVE those outline punches too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout, Aqua has always been my most favourite and worn colour, I am so super happy that it is so popular now, I can go crazy with it. my most used colour to scrap with for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thst's a great punch! This working full-time gig is really interfering with my scrappy time. Hoping to get back at it soon. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome aqua! And I totally love that punch too -- have a layout on my desk right now using it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used the punch, it is one of my faves!! Love your touches of glitter and the graph paper backgroud!! Wonderful layout! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...