Monday, August 6, 2012

The Other Side Of The Lens

Ok, well here I am....today I decided to step out from behind my camera and snap a photo of me.....For anyone the knows me, I hate having my photo taken....I need to loose some weight.  Its been an extremely slow go....but I am working on it.  I realized, through all my scrapbooking, that really, I do not have very many photos of me.  So I am trying to change that......I never show myself, because of the fear of being judged....and that is so not me....I am a kind, generous, loud, stubborn, speaks her mind kinda person....but when it comes to my weight....I clam up....so, maybe, I'll be a little braver in the future, and post a full pic of me...but until then, this is what you get! lol! Thanks for listening to my ramblings!


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. This is a lovely photo of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful!! I don't like having my pictures taken either. It is fun to take pictures of others...great job on stepping out of your comfort zone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. get out from behind that camera Magdalena!!! your beautiful!

      Delete
  4. You are beautiful! I cannot stop eating to lose these pounds and hate my photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that is a great photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, you're perfect just as you are. Second -- you're doing the right thing. You need to get in the photo...but I understand how hard it can be and I just started working on this that year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you look lovely :) Y

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...