Friday, August 17, 2012

Scrapbook Stamp Society - Zombie Card

Here is a card I made for Scrapbook Stamp Society 
using Heather Valentin's Digi Stamp - Zodie Zombie & her Bunny.  
I printed my stamp out on American Crafts White Textured Cardstock, then coloured her in with my Watercolour Pencils.  Next I added some Stickles to her hair for some sparkle, and then added some black pearl dots to her skirt with my Viva Pearl Pens.
I did a lot of fussy cutting with this card
with my Cutterbee Honey Bee Scissors.
 I hand cut  my  Digi Stamp then put foam pop dots behind
 her to add some dimension to my card.
 I hand cut the pumpkins and the candy corn from some border sticker I had, then put some foam pop dots behind them, to pop them off the page.
For the spider, I hand cut it from some scrap halloween paper,
 then put a foam dot behind it.
 I then used a single strand of twine to make
a spider web for the spider to hang from.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OMG these are Stunning, Gorgeous details
    Easy to make!!!
    Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful cards.Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...