Friday, July 6, 2012

Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog Hop

Welcome to the Scrapbook Stamp Society 
Sing a Song of Christmas
Blog Hop!!!



For my project I chose to use 
Heather Valentin's -Oh Holy Night Digi Stamp


I used my watercolour pencils to colour her in, then painted over
her with water.  Next I added some Gold Stickles to highlight
her halo.  I also used Stardust Stickles on her wings.


Next I added a product called Flower Soft in white to the bottom of
her gown and on her sleeves.  I also added some pearl drops in gold & silver 
with my Viva Pearl Pens


Don't forget to leave a comment! 
One lucky hopper who is a follower of the blog & 
who comments on all the participants blog post,
 will win a $12 Scrapbook Stamp Society Prize!


Thanks for stopping by!


your next stop on the blog hop is
Rose




Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. beautiful card ...love it...nice colour combo

    hugs
    rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card danielle.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet card lovely papers great layout. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card and so many details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I love all the little details that you have used!! Thanks for sharing with us!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, love the flower soft that you put on this, really cute details. This angel digi is one of my faves too.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. I love the flower soft on your card. It looks great! I noticed the lovely border on it too. Very cute image. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the effect with the watercolors and those Pearl pens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Little Angel. You made a darling card using her.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coloring is wonderful and that added snowy stuff to the bottom and the sleeves is amazing! I'll have to look this stuff up lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Got to love FS for that wonderful snowy and soft effect to your wonderful coloring. Gorgeous card! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card... love her in red...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...