Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Heat Embossing


Hello!  I am up today with my 1st project for the
Today's topic is 10 Things You Can Do With Chipboard. 
 I chose to heat emboss with it. 

 First I stamped my chipboard bird with VersaMark, 
then sprinkled Zing Embossing Powder - Gold Glitter over it.  
Next I shook off the excess, then heat set it with my 
Embossing Heat Gun.  This only takes a minute.


Here is a close up of the bird I worked with



 and here is the finished project


Other Products Used
Silhouette Cameo
Mister Hueys
Martha Stewart Glitter
Smash Clips

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I love that bird.. that embossing powder is great! Beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the gold embossing powder. What a great way to accent a layout. Gorgeous layout as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and great tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Now a need a gold Zing... :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! & yes Dani - you need the gold glitter zing! Jen Jockish got me hooked!

      Delete
  5. Coming over from SC to say hi. Congrats on your DT and that gold zing really adds a pop to your LO.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...