Friday, May 18, 2012

Today...

Here is the latest layout I created using products from Ursula Schneider;s Etsy shop Scarlet Bird Designs. When my package arrived I was so inspired that I ran straight up to my scrapbook room and started to play!  Here is my one of the layouts I made.....








 Other Supplies Used
Studio Calico Veneer - Hearts 
Studio Calico Stamp - Lattice
Studio Calico Exclusive Date Stamp
Prima Chalk Ink - Old Road & Teal Damask
Bic Sharpie Marker - Red
Mister Huey's - Dewey, Clay, Lemonade & Shine
Martha Stewart Glitter
Glossy Accents
Washi Tape
Silhouette Cameo
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is an amazing layout! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purdy! Come finish my 7yo's scrapbook of her first year? I'm such a failure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Danielle, I just love this so much! So glad you like the product and it makes me so happy to see it being used.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...