Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Roar!

Oh Liam, you make me laugh!  In this photo you were running around the house pretending you were a dinosaur!  You were roaring and pretending your hand was a claw and you were going to get me!!!!  

 I used Studio Calico's February Kit - Daydream Believer & some of the add on kits.  I used Mister Huey's Clay for the drops on the background.
 The hearts I cut out very carefully from the bottom strip from a piece of Crate Paper - Be Mine Collection. I then put some adhesive foam dots under it to pop it up.  
 Close up of my very cute dinosaur!
 For my journalling I used my Hero Arts letter stamps with Prima Chalk in in Old Road.
This was made using a Studio Calico stamp set and Prima Chalk Inks in Shabby Tote, Farmers Jeans, Brick Wall & Coltfoot Stemens.   I stamped everything out on plain white cardstock, then hand cut everything. I used foam dots under the circle to pop it up!

Thanks for checking out my latest layout.....I'd love to hear what you think!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. VERY Cute!!! My kids do this too, it's so fun to watch them use their imaginations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute page and a great story to document!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...