Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fly High

This past Easter, Noah received a kite from the Easter bunny.  He was so excited because it looked like an airplane.  We took it out to Grandma & Papas and flew it out in the corn field.  Noah was having so much fun with Daddy!

 I used my new Fiskars Border Punch in Double Bubble to edge the blue pattern paper.
 Here I used my new Fiskars Cloud Punch to make the clouds then I outlined them with my Precision Pen .01 in black. I hand cut the kite and also outlined in then put foam tabs under it to pop it off the page.  I used my Glossy Accents to hold the twine down.

For this layout I used January's Studio Calico Kit - Brooklyn Flea, and Add On Kit - Salvaged.  I also grabbed the More Patterned Paper Add On!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. seriously love your page. What a great paper choice for those clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that brown/white PP. I used it in my DD. Lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great page and cute kite! Love the header of your blog- wow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...