Sunday, December 4, 2011

Why So Blue?

My sad little Noah....We were out having a picnic on a sleeping bag in the backyard, and you had this super sad face........but it didn't last for long!  After you and daddy finished eating you both played on the sleeping bag, and then later you fell asleep with your baby, and napped under the huge maple trees!  
I inked the edge of the paper with Prima Chalk Ink - Farmers Jeans. 
 I also added the heat embossed cloud stamped shapes that a friend sent me! (Thanks!!!)
I used my Sew Easy and hand stitched the blue zigzag. 
 I painted the JBS chipboard letters with Mister Hueys Bonny Blue 
and the ? with Mister Hueys Lemonade.

I made this layout using Studio Calico's November Kit - Handmade and Add On - Thimble

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...