Thursday, December 1, 2011

Papa & his Boys!

I think that this is my favourite photo of my Dad and the boys!  They all have nice smiles and none of them are acting goofy!  This was from Halloween night.  Papa was working, so after trick or treating with Meemaw (aka my mom) we packed the boys up into the truck and brought them over to Papa's store to visit!  
 The banner was made using a Maya Road chipboard shape, then stamped with the new Prima Chalk Ink.  I then stamped the date with my Smash Date Stamp and then covered in Glossy Accents! The word "BOYS" was made by using JBS Alpha that I painted with a mix of Mister Hueys then drew on with a black pen.
 The border was first drawn with black pen and then I painted over it using Mister Hueys Bonny Blue.
This page was made using Studio Calico's November Kit - Handmade and Add On - Thimble

3 comments:

  1. That is definitely the type of photo that you will always love having!
    Love how you did your your journaling down in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors here, great page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous page! It really inspires me to tear open my handmade kit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...