Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer Vacation


I just wanted to share some photos from our 
summer vacation in Temagami, Ontario. 
We left Windsor where them temperature with the humidex was 114F and 
arrived up north 10hrs away to a 
beautiful 80F with no humidity!

We swam in the lake everyday, and went for boat rides and fishing. 
 I can't wait until we go back next year! 


Here is Liam "tailgating" :)


Noah & Daddy going on an adventure


Clay finally relaxing and not worrying about
work and repairing helicopters!!!!


Noah passed out after spending the day out in the boat...


Noah & Liam painting each other!


Noah & I out in the boat


Noah &  bass fish he caught!  He was so proud.


Liam asleep in daddys arms


The view from our place


Noah running through the sprinkler


Daddy & Noah with their bass they caught
for the fish fry that night!


The cutest fisherman I know <3


Noah & I hamming it up!

Getting ready to leave :(

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos Danielle.... I'm sure there are some fabulous scrapbook layouts coming up! Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...