Monday, February 21, 2011

Thank you!

Imagine my surprise today, when I found out
sent me the "Stylish Blogger Award"


Thank you Melanie!!!!  The requirements for receiving
this award is to list 8 things about me, and pass this award on to 8 other blogs!

so here goes,

1) I love the colour Periwinkle

2) My favorite song is "Landslide ~ Stevie Nicks"

3) love Dill Pickle & Ketchup chips!

4) I drive a Dodge Ram Truck

5) I love Etsy.com

6) Favourite movie "Love Actually 
and  Harley Davidson & the Marlboro Man"

7) I have curly red hair & lots of freckles

8) I met my husband on an internet dating site

I'm passing this award on to the following blogs,



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the award!! BTW, you need to check out my blog today. I have a surprise for you.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...