Thursday, February 3, 2011

Photo Cube

On February 12 I'll will be teaching a class at Papercraft Cafe.  The project I'm teaching will be decorating Kaiser Crafts Photo Cube using their "Hey Birdie" Paper collection.  For more information check out Papercraft Cafe's Blog, Cafe Cards & Chit Chat



On this side of the cube, I used my We R Memory Keepers ~Sew Easy (scallop) to do the stitching.  I also used my Fiskars Boarder Punch ~ Apron Lace.  I then added some rhinestones from K & Co. to add some bling to it!



On this side I used Sassafras Lass' Squirrel Stamp from the Woodland Creatures collection.



This is the top of the cube.  On here I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Eyelet Circles to create the flower.  I layered 3 sizes together and attached them using a pink flower brad.  I then cut out leaves from some paper from the "Hey Birdie" collection.  I also attached some brown ribbon to the flower. 



On this side I layered strips of paper that I punched using the Fiskars Boarder Punch ~ Apron Lace, then added some Rhinestones from K & Co.




Here I made some layered flowers from some random pieces I had lying around.  I used buttons and brads to dress up the centers. 

I also used Momento Dew Drop Ink in Hot Cocoa to edge all the paper

Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...